Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Quilt Projects

Hey everyone, I just wanted to share with you the second quilt top, and the finished pink quilt top.  These are for my daughters for Christmas!  I am off tomorrow to turn them into true blankets!  Super excited I must say.  

For the tutorial on half square genius, and how to get all so many designs, click here.

I wanted the quilts to be different, since the girls like to have their own identity.  But on the other hand, I wanted them to tie in together, since they share a room.   
This is what I ended up with.
I also ended up putting another border on the purple quilt.  You will see that when I post the final project.

Here are some other layouts I could have done with my half square triangles. 
I absolutely love the diagonals, but you would have to plan out colors accordingly!
Have fun with your projects.  Remember not to get frustrated.  We learn by doing!
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...