Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Finish #2

The Girlfriends print reminds me of the innocence of girlhood.
Happy Friday everyone!  The weather here was beautiful this week, and it was really kind of tough to keep my nose to the grindstone!  
I am sure you all have felt that feeling at one time or another.  

I have a lot of work to get done in my garden.  It's almost time to start getting serious about planting.  Which means I should be doing prep work.

This is a vintage cherry print, who doesn't love cherries!
I was able to pull off these three aprons this week.  As well as the top of a baby quilt (that I will show when it gets finished).  I would love to see what everyone accomplished this week as well.  



The blue roses are my favorite!  I absolutely love this fabric, I keep looking at it and running my hand over it.  I know I am silly, but some fabrics just really capture me.

Linking up with:
Fort Worth Fabric Studio
My Quilt Infatuation
Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for hosting the link party! I linked up!! Hope all is well in the sewing dept and garden too! We have this on again off again winter that makes us think we never know if it's going to snow again or not. So needless to say no garden yet here. We might pass all together :) thanks for all your post and inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...