Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Finish - Heart Quilt

I started this quilt back in January at one of my family quilting weekends.  Got all the hearts made, and then set them aside for a really long time!  I finally pulled it out and wrapped it up.  I have a baby on the radar, so I needed to get moving on it!  The pattern came from Cluck Cluck Sew.   You can find the tutorial here. Thanks so much for sharing this cute quilt with me!
Now that I have the girl blanket done, I have to make a boy one too, just in case!  My brother and sister-in-law are like I was, and do not find out what they are having, so I have to be ready for anything!  
I tried out a little free motion quilting on the side borders, I have just been testing this out a little here and there, and I must say it is harder than I thought it was going to be.  But I will pursue on!  
I absolutely love the minky fabric I put on the back, it looks like little roses, and is oh so soft!  Can't wait to see if baby loves it.  
Happy Friday!  Enjoy your weekend.
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...