Friday, December 27, 2013

A Christmas of Quilts

We made it through!  Honestly, I am not sure how we did it.  Between my sister-in-law and I, we completed six quilts for Christmas presents.  Not bad for a couple of amateurs!  Before this adventure, I had only helped complete one quilt, and my sister-in-law zero!  I guess we decided go big or go home!!  Yes, I know I neglected my blog in the process!  

Now I am not going to say that they were the most wonderful perfectly created quilts, but they were stitched with those we love in mind.  And they will, in return, get a lot of love back!  So here I share with you some smiles we created!
 We had a couple helpers!!
 The first to get hers open!


 The Whole Tribe!
 Grandma, loving it already!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...