Friday, January 30, 2015

It's Finally Friday! - Petite Aprons

I feel very productive for this Finish it up Friday!  I completed two twin size quilts, and three aprons this week.  Not to mention I started painting my living room!  I hope that's not a three month long project!!! 

So without further a do, here are the two little aprons I made.  They are petite little things, made to fit a two year old.

                   
           
Thanks to Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts for the link up.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!
~Corrie

2 comments:

  1. Oh they are beautiful! Absolutely stunning! Hoping i'll get to that stage eventually!haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous. I can just see mums and daughters with matching aprons, baking together in the kitchen

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...