Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A New Year, A New Project!

Well, the calender has turned, and the kids are back to school. That leaves me swamping out my house, and of course, starting new projects!

I am really excited about these homespun twin quilts that I am making for a gal in town.  The fabric choice is completely different than what I am drawn to in my usual fabric shopping, but the more I get to cutting on them, the more I am drawn to them and excited to see it all come together.  Do you ever start projects that are out of your box and you wonder if you'll like them?

This will be very simple block quilts, but sometimes simple is better.  I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Enjoy the day!
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...