Friday, December 19, 2014

Another Ruffled Apron

I have been having such a fun time making aprons lately!  Monday  I stumbled upon some awesome fabrics from years ago.  I am not sure how old all of them are, but the orange floral print I used in the waistband says 1972 on the salvage.  Looking at these fabrics really inspires me.  I love reminders of the wonderful, strong women who came before us.
Here is my first creation with this beautiful fabric.
I love that it is girly, without being your typical pinks and purples.  I hope some little girl loves it as much as I do!

I am linking up today with Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts.  Thanks for letting us share with each other!

I hope nobody is feeling the pressures of Christmas yet!  Keep it simple, as much as you can.  Enjoy the small beauties of the season.
~Corrie

P.S.  I would be honored if you would share your quick Christmas gifts on my Quick Christmas Gifts Link-Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...