Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Black and White Quilt Finished



I had a lot of fun watching this quilt come together.  I almost did not slice my nine patches, knowing how much extra time it would take to piece them back together, but I am glad I did.  It creates a much more interesting visual between the black and white prints.
The most difficult decision was which color I wanted to compliment with.  My sister kindly nudged me toward this sweet orange floral pattern by giving it to me!  
Thanks Sister!
The days I finish a big project, I feel very fulfilled.  Thanks for letting me share, enjoy your day!
~Corrie



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...