Monday, December 15, 2014

Quick Gift Link-Up

My girls are five and eight and still love it when I make things for them.  I have not made near what I did last year for Christmas presents, but I just have to do a little here and there.  I did a little hinting around the last couple of days to find out each of their favorite animals. 
This is what I got:
How fun is this!  I took a simple $7 shirt and, with the help of some of my fabric scraps, gave it a splash of personality for each of them.  I cannot wait for the girls to try them on!

Let me know your quick gift ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...