Thursday, February 26, 2015

She Didn't Give Up!



My Sweet girl started this quilt several months ago.  It very trying at times for both her and I.  I think we are too much alike at times and kinda butt heads.  She doesn't like to hear instruction from her old mom, so I try to let her learn by doing.  

There was a time at one of our family sewing weekends, where she even put the sewing needle completely through her finger!  Unfortunately, this was not her first time, but it will hopefully be the last.  

Because of these reasons, I am super proud of this girl of mine for pushing on and finishing her very first quilt!  She should be proud of herself.  I told her that the blood stain will serve to remind her to never give up. 

So she was off to bed tonight, all wrapped in her favorite new blanket.  Sweet dreams sweet one.







As for me this week, I finished the top of my king size quilt.  The more I added onto this quilt, the more overwhelmed I became at the size of it, now if only I can get through the quilting of her.

I would love to hear what you are working on now.  Please Link-Up Below.  Have a great weekend.
~Corrie

2 comments:

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...