Monday, February 23, 2015

Bench Seat, and Have a Latte



My Aunt had asked me about a year or so ago to make her some cushions for her bench seat.  I have to admit, I was very intimidated by this project, so I kinda sorta put the project off as long as she would let me.  A few weeks ago, when she asked me again, I knew I needed to get brave and give it a try.  

There are a few imperfections that drive me crazy, but she was very pleased with the outcome.  It was my very first time making my own piping, and only my second time making a cushion of any sort, so overall, I was satisfied. 
 

 
Of course, the throw pillows are my favorite part of the whole project!     
And in other news, I recieved my "Have a Latte" fabric by Clothworks in the mail today!  I am trying to stay focused on finishing up the quilt I have going right now, but I keep glancing over at these adorable fabrics and yearning to get my hands on them!  

I have to say that I was even more impressed with them when I saw them in person.  The colors are so vibrant!  Should be fun to work with.  Thanks to The Enchanted Room for fulfilling my order so quickly.

 
Believe me when I say the pictures don't do it justice!
Happy Monday!
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...