Thursday, October 30, 2014

Throw Pillows

This weeks projects:
1.  Putting my house back together from the floor redo.
2.  Throw Pillows


The second is much more exciting for me, so of course I had to share with you my progress.  
My sister in law is a great decorator.  I wish I had her talent when it came to paint selection, and room decor.  But I don't, so she picked her fabric, and I made the pillows.
        
And of course, we have to plan for the messy life we live, so I made them slip on and off for easy washing.

         
Feel free to comment or contact me with any questions you may have.
Enjoy,
~Corrie

1 comment:

  1. I totally love the black laces and the classy and chic patterns on the side. Also, the black one with golden tiny squares are super fabulous! I'm sure tons of people would kill to have those in their homes! Thanks for sharing that, Corrie! I hope to see more of those soon. Kudos and all the best to you! :)

    Melissa Robinson @ Pillow Perfect

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...