Friday, October 31, 2014

Let It Snow Apron

I was trying so hard to get this finished up today so I could link up for "finish it up Friday" with Crazy Mom Quilts.  With Halloween on the minds of four kids and class parties to attend, I did not get to it till tonight.  But here it is, better late than never right!  

A great big thank you to Crazy Mom Quilts for letting us link up!
                                    
Time to get in the season of Christmas!  My son picked me this pretty snowflake fabric.  I think he liked the glitter, he would never admit it though!  

 I just love little accents like this lace ruffle.

                                   
And who doesn't like ric-rac?  Oh, oops, there are some ric-rac haters?  Well I love me some ric-rac!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween! 

Enjoy,
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...