Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tuesday Tip - How to Make Rounded Corners

Welcome to Tuesday's Tip! 

I had so much fun making my quilt with rounded corners yesterday, that i just had to share it with you all for today's tip.  It is very simple, I would even say easier than the traditional corner.

Start by finding something round.  I simply used a Pyrex mixing bowl.  Just choose whatever size you want your corners to be, and follow my pictures from there.

Good Luck, and have fun with it!



As always, thanks for coming by, and feel free to contact me with any questions, or comments.
Happy Sewing,
~Corrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...