Friday, September 11, 2015

Finish It Friday -Stockings


Boy, it has been a while since I have posted anything.  The end of summer just seems to be so busy, between my garden, and harvest, and getting the kids and their cows to the fair.  I guess something had to give, and I am sorry to say, that it was my sewing. 

Now the kids are back to school, and I have been spending some much needed time back in the old sewing room.  My focus for this week was stocking.





Thanks for coming by.  I hope to have a better presence during the fall, and winter!  Keep crafting.
~Corrie
The newest members of our crazy crew!

5 comments:

  1. Wow - stockings already!! They are lovely and I am somewhat envious that you are sewing for the holidays so far in advance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started Christmas sewing this week too. I don't have anything finished yet. Good going for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In 100 Tagen ist Heiligabend ,wunderschön .
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland
    Karo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these and love that you are working on Christmas sewing already. It looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these and love that you are working on Christmas sewing already. It looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...