Friday, June 5, 2015

Finally, a Friday Finish!

Wow, spring has hit my house hard, and I have been having with drawls from my sewing!  Not that I am complaining.  It is just a different kind of busy with three baseball teams, trying to get my garden in, and kicking off our family camping fun.  I would not have it any other way, busy is happy.  

But finally I was able to slip away and finish this Spring Fling Quilt.  I quilted in a grid pattern, thanks to some inspiration from Amanda at Crazy Mom Quilts.

I am always amazed at how much inspiration there is out there.  Thanks to everyone who shares.

I am hoping to get better pictures this afternoon when the sun changes position, but I just wanted to hurry up and share, so I hope you enjoy.








1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful quilt. Love the soft colors and the quilting.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...