Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday Tip - Yardage Chart

If you are like me, you buy extra fabric, then you end up looking at all your scraps, and saying to yourself, "I am going to use those up sooner or later". 

I must say that I did begin a little scrap busting last night.  I will be sharing my progress on my scrap quilt as I go.  I just love the way scrap quilts look, so I am super excited to move it along.

Lately I have been on a fabric fast, only buying what I need (until I clear out my scraps that is).  Today's tip is a chart to help you figure out how much to buy when you get up to the cutting counter.


Thanks for coming by, and as always, I am here to help and answer any questions I can!
~Corrie

1 comment:

  1. Yes I always buy too much fabric! I totally need this chart. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to hearing from you, and try to get back to everyone. Please remember that if you are a "No Reply Blogger" I cannot respond to your comment. Thanks for stopping by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...